Thursday, January 20, 2011

River Otter

I'm still on a borrowed computer. Best Buy, The Geek Squad, and Hewlett Packard, have treated me in the worst fashion possible. After six weeks my computer is still being worked on. Unbelievable. Meanwhile they have sent me several surveys, asking for my evaluation of their service. I fille out the surveys with glee. I am also thinking of picketing the Best Buy store with a sign reading "WORST BUY - Ask me why".
 
After a lot of fiddling around, I believe that I can send out my Daily E-mails on the borrowed computer. So here goes.
 
Today's picture is of a River Otter running across the trail at the Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary District Ponds. After several years of hiking around the Ponds this is the closest I have ever been able to get to one of these beautiful creatures.
 

No comments: