Sunday, December 7, 2008

Archeological Find

I beseech you to keep this information under your hat.
 
I'm not sure how many of you know that, in addition my other talents, I am also a passionate archeologist. Yesterday, I finally hit the jackpot, when I practically stumbled over the fossilized human skull shown on my picture, right here in Marin County. Upon cursory examination, the prehistoric find seemed in excellent condition. Fortunately I had my camera along, enabling me to take some pictures and immediately send them to the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C.
 
You are certainly curious to know where I made my discovery. Unfortunately, but for obvious reasons, all the details I can divulge at this time, are that it was in the general Corte Madera Marsh area. Watch the local newspapers for more information as it becomes available for dissemination to the public.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when I grow up, I want to be an artifact. I like space.