Saturday, January 2, 2010

Canada Goose, Flight 101

After four years of concentrated and intensive research, I have finally completed my manual "Flight Instructions for Canada Geese". This will serve as the text for CG Flight 101. The accompanying picture is an excerpt from the manual, and demonstrates some of the basic wing positions required from the learner. Following the instructions and illustrations in the manual closely will guarantee the student successful flight, provided, of course, that he/she is an able-bodied, healthy, Canada Goose. The $124.33 (+tax) manual is available by contacting my E-mail address. A Spanish-language edition is in the works. And please stay on the computer, since your money is important to me.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aptly named. Great shot.
BTW I am Margie's sister Sarah. I am enjoying your photos and commentary too. :-)