Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Monday - Part 1

Starting today, and for three days, I will send you 9-picture collages. I took all 27 pictures on Monday when I went to see my cataract/glaucoma doctor in San Francisco. I took the Larkspur-ferry both ways and walked up and back on Market Street to my doctor's office near Second Street. A few of them are in portrait-mode and you have to rotate your computer-screen or rotate your body. Sorry about the inconvenience.
 
Look at the pix left-to-right, top-to-bottom. Unfortunately they are not in perfect order.
 
Beautiful clouds.
 
The GULF STREAM, registered in Nassau, sailing under the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge.
 
The hooded guy was sitting in the ferry, writing and keeping his face really close to the table. He looked like a praying Tibetan monk. Behind him a fire-hose with a cool reflection.
 
Contorted self-portrait at the Larkspur ferry-terminal.
 
One of the San Quentin watch-towers and the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge.
 
The POLAR DISCOVERY, registered in Long Beach, CA, heading for the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge.
 
Here's Pete Brandt doing incredible tricks on his bike at the Ferry Plaza in San Francisco. He is well-known, I spoke with him and he gave me his card. Check out his website www.petebrandt.com and be sure to click on links.
 
One of the austere entrances of San Quentin Prison.
 
Angel Island with the old immigration station, a landmark, similar to Ellis Island.
 
Who'd a dreamed an ole guy could have so much fun!!!
 

No comments: