Thursday, April 22, 2010

MONDAY - Part 3

This is the last of the collages.
 
Geary bus with reflection in windshield.
 
More legs!
 
Couple walking down Market Street. Love is gland!
 
Bicycle messengers taking a break on the steps of the Merchants Monument (formerly known as the Donahue Memorial Fountain) on Market Street, installed in 1899. The sculptor was Douglas Tilden.
 
The last pair of pretty legs!
 
The heart was inside one of the buildings. I don't know what it stands for, but I liked the way it stood there next to the silhouette of the man.
 
The pretty young sales-lady stood outside the store in which she worked. I think they carry cosmetics. I asked her if I could take her picture and, when she agreed, had her tilt her head a little. If I can find the store the next time I'm in the City, I'll give her a print.
 
The man in the wheelchair seemed to be a veteran. Note the "Hungry" sign in the basket. Note also that he was talking on a cell-phone. What next?
 
The last picture shows Dr. Wang, a new fellow at my cataract/glaucoma doctor's office. Dr. Wang hails from the vicinity of Beijing.
 

No comments: