Saturday, April 18, 2009

Could this be .................?

In May of 1978, the beautiful debutante, Sylvia Ann Guldenridge-Burp, disappeared under mysterious circumstances, while traveling from The Hamptons to Beverly Hills. For days the press was aflutter with theories about her disappearance, until finally she was all but forgotten.
 
Then, last Tuesday, while hiking on the Bear Valley Trail in Point Reyes, I suddenly discovered a striking likeness (adding thirty years) of the missing socialite. I did not have my camera along, so Margie C kindly obliged and took the picture, which I have now attached. While the ravages of time have left their mark, the regal features are still recognizable.
 
I have been sworn to secrecy by the FBI and cannot divulge any further details. Watch the media for the next few days. 
 

No comments: