Thursday, April 23, 2009

On the Lighter Side

The other day I went to the House of Bagels on Geary Blvd. in San Francisco, for my semi-monthly re-stocking of required dietary provisions. Next door (at 5020 Geary) is the Chang Mai Thai Restaurant. As I walked by, the "WE CLOSED ON MONDAY" sign caught my attention. I went closer to get a better look. After chuckling over the sign, I read the "BUSINESS HOUR" board on the right. I was delighted, as I hope you will be! It's really "special"! You may not be able to read the menu up at the top, so I'll help you. #15 Tofu Tod Krob - Deep-fried tofu. #62 Pla Rad Prig - Deep-fried pampano fish. #64 Kung Prig - Sauteed King Prawns. #60 Kung Priew Warn - Sauteed Prawn. #89 Pad Prig NORMAI - Spicy beef or chicken. #78 Tofu Sam Rod - Crispy Tofu. My favorite is probably #35 Red Krappow - Roast Duck!
 

No comments: