Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bovine Bakery Exhibit

 
A very important exhibit of photographs, by none other than the famous moi, is opening today at the Bovine Bakery in Point Reyes Station. The bakery is located at 11315 State Route 1. Don't miss this golden opportunity to see great photography while munching on one of the world's most delicious scones. Note the rack with coffee mugs. This is provided for the convenience of longtime patrons. The mug in the upper left corner belongs to the featured artist himself.
 
I urge you, in all humility, to hurry to Point Reyes to see the exhibit before the crowds become unmanageable!
 

3 comments:

Margie said...

Do you think if I get there by Tuesday I'll be able to see through the crowds? It's a good thing they are hung up high, so I can see over people's heads!

Margie

Hans Roenau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ethan Bodle said...

That's great! Thank you for including a picture of it so that I don't have to fly thousands of miles... not that I wouldn't do that.

The photos looks wonderful up there!