Friday, May 7, 2010

Turtles

My computer crashed on Tuesday. Totally kaput! I wound up buying a new one at Best Buy and had them transfer my files. This took until 11 AM today. Since then I've been fiddling around trying to get everything back. This included phone calls with AOL customer service people in Florida and Brussels. Plus help from Bob H. My new computer is a touch-screen HP. Thus far I'm impressed but still bewildered. It's amazing how dependent I've become. I still have to install Photoshop. Today has been pretty nerve-racking!
 
But yesterday was a great day, and the attached picture is from Stow Lake in Golden Gate Park. I saw Great Blue Herons nesting, and Canada-Geese taking care of their young. You'll see some of the pix in the next few days. Right now I'm not even able to crop my picture!

No comments: