Friday, February 18, 2011

Fairfax

Fairfax is probably the most fascinating city in Marin County. Through the years, it has somehow managed to retain a Hippie flavor. Whatever! (this is probably the in vogue expression of today that I hate the most).
 
How  did the naked, skinny little boy wind up at that corner. Is he on a cell-phone? Where is his mom? And is he in any way related to the legs in boots on the mural? I have no answers, only questions.
 
I did learn about Arbor Scientia though ~ It is a self-described communication training and promotional medical education agency dedicated to serving clients in the health care industry worldwide. I have no idea what that means. Or why the mural.
 
But I thought it was a juxtaposition that deserved being caught on pixels? Or whatever you catch images on these days. Ustabe film.
 

No comments: