Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sculpture

 
I find myself on the verge of launching a new career. This one would take me to the Black Hills of South Dakota, specifically to the vicinity of Keystone. By now you have probably guessed that I'd be heading to Mount Rushmore, to add the sculpture of a fifth President to the four already there. Yes, I want to immortalize Dubya for his uniqueness among America's presidents. I have already submitted a picture of my work to the National Park Service, a bureau of the United States Department of the Interior. Attached is a facsimile of that picture. And yes, I believe that a little color is appropriate for the twenty-first century. It would also add an appropriate cartoon quality to the august features of the Decider.
 

1 comment:

Ethan Bodle said...

Is this carved in cow pattie? I think that cow pattie is the appropriate material for a monument to W.

But, serious, do we need another monument for G W Bush? He already has 4080 tombstones erected in his name.